- About Us
- President Message
- Advisory Group
- CSR Global India
- Center for Excellence for Underprivileged Children
- Value Education - Remedial Education
- Safe Women - Safe India
- Computer Training
- Construction Worker's Children Center
- Skill India
- Dharti Bachao
- Partners & Supporters
- Franchise Seva Kendra
- Media & Gallery
- Event Calender
- Career with WHF
- Photo Gallery
- Ways to Give
- CSR Magazine
- Contact Us
Value Education - Remedial Education
The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) is a universally accepted code of child rights, and India was one of the very first signatories of this decree in 1992. The Declaration enshrines some of the minimum inalienable rights and freedoms that a child below the age of 18 should enjoy, regardless of race, colour, gender. Language, religion, opinions, origins, wealth, birth status or ability.
- Right to Participation: A child has a right to participate in any decision making that involves him/ her directly or indirectly as per the age and maturity of the child.
- Right to Protection: Includes the right to be protected from neglect, exploitation and abuse at home, and elsewhere as well as prevention, intervention and rehabilitation.
- Right to Development: Children have the right to Emotional, Mental and Physical development through proper support systems, education and recreation, play and nutrition.
- Right to Survival: Includes the right to be born, right to minimum standards of food, shelter and clothing, and the right to live with dignity.
SEEKING SUPPORT - FOR REMEDIAL EDUCATION CENTER
- FOR COMPUTER TRAINING & LITERACY
- Sponsor a child's education
- Donate monthly as low as Rs. 800 to help educate a child so that she/ he will have a safe future/ better employability
- Children are future of our society - let's take a pledge to educate the under-privileged & nurture them into better humans for an equal society. A little help from you can make a large difference in their life. Your donations will be used in the best possible way to educate a child and develop him into a capable and confident human being
DONATE MONTHLY - You could become a regular donor by donating any amount you like on a regular monthly basis as small as Rs. 800 per month. Please send DD/ cheque in favor of "WORLD HOPE FOUNDATION", Account No: 7211585050, IFSC CODE: KKBK0004590, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Patparganj, New Delhi - 110092
World Hope Foundation believes that a shift in the attitudes & mindsets that perpetrate gender based violence is fundamental in eliminating all forms of violence against women & children.
Through this petition, we lend our voice to millions raising theirs against gender based violence. It is also a voice seeking longer term interventions and committed action from the Govt. of India.
"Stop violence against women & children"
It’s time to speak up & take a stand against all those societal attitudes & mindsets.
Change begins with you & me! so act now.....