- About Us
- President Message
- Advisory Group
- CSR Global India
- Center for Excellence for Underprivileged Children
- Value Education - Remedial Education
- Safe Women - Safe India
- Computer Training
- Construction Worker's Children Center
- Skill India
- Dharti Bachao
- Partners & Supporters
- Franchise Seva Kendra
- Media & Gallery
- Event Calender
- Career with WHF
- Photo Gallery
- Ways to Give
- CSR Magazine
- Contact Us
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Planning Implementing Consulting Total CSR Solutions
EMPOWERING BUSINESS, PROTECTING INVESTORS
CSR is not a charity or mere donations: CSR is the process by which an organisation thinks about and evolves its relationships with stakeholders for the common good, and demonstrates its commitment in this regard by adoption of appropriate business processes and strategies.
CSR is a way of conducting business, socially responsible companies use CSR to integrate economic, environmental and social objectives with the company's operations & growth.
World Hope Foundation manages the Core areas of Expertise:
- Education & Holistic Development of Underprivileged Children
- Food & Nutrition by Anna Rasoi - Food for All ( www.ladokiaawaz.com)
- Poverty Alleviation
- Conceptualizing CSR policy, strategy and defining, philosophy and objectives
- Recommending initiatives that complement corporate mandate, Conducting a needs assessment and recommending requirements
- Monitoring & Evaluating the process and making recommendations to align them with objectives
- Short Term Course Training
- Medium Term Course Training
- Long Term Course Training
- Certification Training
- Awareness Training
- Capacity Building Training ( CSR Evolution, Concept, Strategies, Impact Assisment, Chapter 135 of Company Act & reporting and documenting, Monitoring & Evaluation)
- Conceptualizing CSR projects, Preparing an implementation roadmap and budgets
- Selecting implementation partners, and defining processes and reporting framework to measure outcomes
- Training the staff to execute our mandate, Bridging the resourcing and expertise gaps
- Coordinating the entire project by engaging with all stakeholders
Area of Operation
- PAN India & International
Setting up corporate foundation
- Define vision, mission and funding strategy ,& drafting a blueprint for executing CSR strategy
- Recommending causes or social initiatives that complement corporate mandate
- Evaluating internal process and making recommendations to align them with CSR objectives
Corporate social marketing
- Identify a cause that leverages company’s core business, employee interests and marketing strategy Select credible, knowledgeable partners, Develop, implement and publicize the campaign in collaboration with the partners
- Define the employee engagement strategy, Perform needs assessment that takes into account management priorities, employee competencies and interests, budget, etc.
- Conduct employee satisfaction surveys to measure efficacy of engagement
Our Reach & Impact
1. Remedial education & skill development to around 1500 underprivileged children
2. Food relief programs for the poor and needy to more than 58,000 underprivileged & needy through Anna Rasoi - Food for All.
3. Clothes , daily needs and essential distributed more than 16,000 underprivileged children, women and elderly.
4. Self defence training to more than 9100 underprivileged girls and women
5. Advocacy & awareness programs to more than 13000 marginalised children, women & elderly in slum communities.
6. Impacting lives of more than one lac underprivileged women and children
7. Publication of Indian Special News - Magazine for CSR & Sustainability - for a deeper Corporate-Community connect.
8. Skill development & livelihood generation through product making for more than 230 underprivileged women
9. Network of around 550 volunteers and members to actively run social welfare initiatives and programs of WHF in slum communities
10. WHF model centre in Joshi Colony , Delhi and Seva Kendra located in Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Delhi, Uttarakhand, U.P., Haryana, Noida, Bihar, Rajasthan.
For CSR Services :-
For CSR Consultancy/ Collaboration/ Partnership/Implementation for high social impact, sustainable social welfare initiatives such as education, food & nutrition, hunger, poverty, environment, skill development, women empowerment, livelihood generation, clean water, sanitation & hygiene, protection of child rights, senior citizens care or any other welfare program/project to improve the lives of millions of marginalised children, women, elderly, migrant labours, construction workers, divyang, differently abled, widows etc.
This project is headed by our Hon'ble President - Ms Manju Jha (www.manjujha.com) who has been working for the upliftment of the underprivileged & needy for the past three decades. She was the CEO of Gopaljee Dairy, Natural Spring beverages and have worked with many prestigious organizations like Daawat, Population Services International India etc.
Empowering communities for a happy and healthy India!
Contact : 8448999134, 8600540936, 9999384933
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
World Hope Foundation Social Welfare Initiatives & Community relief & Support Programs for Marginalised Children & Women in Slum Communities :-
1. “Rainbow - Center of Excellence for Underprivileged Children & Swacch Slums for Smart Kids"
2. "Skill India – Million Smiles “
3. "Safe Women, Safe India"
4. "Health First - Health for All"
5. "Dharti Bachao - Save Earth, Save Life”
6. “Buy Greeting Cards & Gifts – Project KHUSHI”
7. "Waste to Wealth - Million Smiles "
8. "Indian Special News - Magazine for CSR & Sustainability"
You can support the noble initiatives by World Hope Foundation by being any of the following partners :-
1. Education Partner
2. Food Partner - Anna Rasoi - Food for All
3. Beverage Partner
4. Entertainment Partner
5. Media Partner
6. Outdoor Media Partner
7. Health Partner
8. Electronics Partner
9. Mobility Partner
10. Logistics Partner
11. IT Partner
12. Telecom / Communication Partner
13. Recreational Partner
14. Sports Partner
15. Clothing Partner
16. Grocery Partner
17. Stationary Partner
18. Eco Friendly Partner
19. Advertisement in Indian Special News, CSR Magazine
20. Franchise Seva Kendra
21. Health First
Certification Program - On Corporate Social Responcibility:
- 3 Months Certification Course
- Classroom Teaching
- Field Work
- Community Mobilization & Social Work
- Project Report
- Coverage in Lado Ki Aawaz & Indian Special News - Magazine for CSR & Sustainability