- About Us
- President Message
- Advisory Group
- National Integration Mission
- CSR Global India
- Center for Excellence for Underprivileged Children
- Value Education - Remedial Education
- Safe Women - Safe India
- Feed India
- Construction Worker's Children Center
- Skill India
- Dharti Bachao
- Partners & Supporters
- Franchise Seva Kendra
- Media & Gallery
- Event Calender
- Career with WHF
- Photo Gallery
- Ways to Give
- CSR Magazine
- Beauty Culture & Boutique
- Computer Training
- Contact Us
Construction Worker's Children Center
We represent a Non-Government, Non-Profit Organization – World Hope Foundation working in slums & kachhi colony towards betterment for construction workers children. Education, health, nutrition, vocational training & awareness program are integrated components of our development projects. We don’t have regular funding source to meet the expenditure for our welfare activities, though we have a very good & dedicated team to work for the upliftment of the marginalized community carrying out activities for the benefit of community.
Children are the most vulnerable populations in any community. And the most marginalized among them are the hardest to reach. More than a quarter of Delhi population’s lives below the poverty line and impoverished children are forced to live on the streets or in slum, earnings a living as a laborer’s or as a domestic servant. These children are deprived of educational opportunities, and girls and young women are at heightened risks for sex trafficking, struggling daily for their survival, let alone pursue their dreams.
Kajal aged nine years coming to World Hope Foundation Education Center. Her mother is working as a domestic maid servant and wrestling on daily basis to feed three siblings of Kajal, after her husband left her with another woman. For these children, the grassroots organizations in their communities are a beacon of hope and a critical resource to ensure that they had opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
I on behalf of Kajal wish to put my earnest request on records that your investment in carving the future of Kajal will not only strengthen her but also bring joy of happiness on face of many. World Hope Foundation will ensure that Kajal get value based education, remain healthy and cared for. It’s what every child deserves and together we will make it possible.
Let materialize dream of Kajal, “I want to go to school like other children and learn so I can have a good job to support my family”.
Support for “Construction Worker's Children” for their education, nutrition & healthcare:-
- Scholarship support for educational support to Construction worker’s children for Rs. 15000/- per month.
- Salary support for teachers/ faculty/ workshops for Construction worker’s children Rs. 22000/- per month.
- Stationary & food support for Construction worker's children for Rs. 8000/- per month.
- Good will support for high moral education for Construction worker's children for Rs. 3500/- per month.
- Educational tour support for Construction worker's children for Rs. 10000/- per month.
- Rs. 8000/- per month for Music, Dance & extracurricular activities support.
- Minimum support of Rs. 1000/- per month onwards to help support this cause.
Appeal for Donation and Support for Education, Nutrition, Healthcare of Underprivileged Children
Books, Stationary, Educational Material, Toys, Clothes, Pachaged Food, Snacks, Beverages, Long life milk & computers for underprivileged children.
All your donations are tax deductiable under Income Tax Act - 80G, Govt. of India
send your cheque, DD to "WORLD HOPE FOUNDATION", Account No: 7211585050, IFSC Code: KKBK0004590, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Patparganj, Delhi
So you are requested to kindly release a cheque in favour of “WORLD HOPE FOUNDATION”. Your contribution will help us to support many underprivileged children and BPL community under the programs on Education, Nutrition and Healthcare run by World Hope Foundation.